Keywords and Keyword Phrases Find Your Website
Keywords and keyword phrases are what your website needs for users, to not only find your company by name – but also be found for your products & services, and your location — and most of all — make your website stand out from your competition in the internet search results!
There is not much doubt that people can likely find your company by name in an Internet search — however, that’s no better than an electronic telephone book. If users searching can’t find your website and information, what was the purpose in spending all that money and effort?
Website SEO is Not Simple, Magic, or Pixie Dust — SEO is a Process
Simply inserting keywords and keyword phrases haphazardly through the text of your website is not enough — effectively optimizing your website for search engines requires a measured strategy and a planned series of actions — and is not something you do to your website just once and leave it alone — SEO is a strategic measured on-going process.
With 30+ years of professional sales and marketing experience — understanding your business and bringing the needed focus and passion — that’s the exponential difference that gets put into your website development by Search Savvy Design.
The internet is not static; search engines and competition change every day. Your own business is also evolving and that is where you should focus your learning time or you will be losing customers and money.
Being professional website building experts, Search Savvy Design knows how to get your website found!
Why Website SEO Is So Important: Some Search Engine Statistics
Did You Know That:
- 91% of Google Traffic comes from the 1st page of search results?
- Nearly 90% of users never scroll past the 1st page of search results?
- Only 4.8% of website traffic is generated from page 2 of the SERPs.
- Only 2% of search engine traffic comes from page 3 of the SERPs. OUCH!
- 52.6% of all search engine traffic clicks on a top 4 position organic ranking.
- 27.1% of internet searchers click on the first organic listing.
More Website Page SERP Ranking Info
- 93% of online experiences start with a search engine.
- 6% of internet users use search.
- 70% of the search result links that users click on are organic generated results.
- 70-80% of users pay no attention to the paid ads and only focus on the organic results.
- 79% of search engine users said they always/frequently click on the natural search results.
- In contrast, 80% of search engine indicated they occasionally/rarely/never click on the sponsored search results (ads).
Keywords and Keyword Phrases, and Content Define Your Website
Understanding Search Engine Results: Organic Results vs. Paid Ads
The typical search engine results page displays only 10 organic website results (excerpts) sandwiched between paid advertisements relative to the search query. In the adjacent illustration, results in the blue box are the organic search results; the results in the red boxes are paid advertisements.
A study about Google by Slingshot SEO shows that:
- 8% of organic clicks go to the #1 position;
- 10% of organic clicks go to the #2 position;
- 7% of organic clicks go to the #3 position.
The similar study on Bing shows that:
- 9.7% of organic clicks go to #1;
- 5.5% of organic clicks go to #2;
- 2.7% of organic clicks go to #3.
YES! — it’s possible to dominate the results and crowd-out some of your competition to the second and third results page or deeper by having multiple 1st page results. Contact us today to learn more without obligation.
A Website Designer Designs. A Developer Builds. Marketers Market.
The key to being found and dynamically elevated above your competition in the SERPs is search engine optimization or SEO.
What makes your website standout and rank high in the search result pages (SERPs) has very little to do with creatively designed, strong website coding skills, or the marketers glamorous descriptive sentences about your product or service.
Set a time to get a free consultation on your current website or the new website you need to have built.
Designing Websites with a SEO Focus
Search Engine Optimization Helps Get a Website to the Top of the Results!
It is much better and less costly to search engine optimize your web pages before they are made!
Search engine optimization should be the basis of your website design and construction — much the same as an architect’s drawing providing a solid plan and guide to the builder.
Can an existing website be search engine optimized? Yes. While worthwhile, in many cases it well may take a lot more time and effort to remodel than to rebuild. In fact, certain aspects need to be monitored and fine-tuned to get the best results.
Results are never guaranteed or constant because the benchmark criteria are constantly changing. Armed with an analysis of your competition’s position, and search optimizing your website, your website will very likely be out in front — and once you are ahead, your website gains search engine credibility and your continuing improvement and upfront position will be much harder for your competition to displace.
A Little Search Optimization Effort Can Yield Dramatic Improvement
Let Search Savvy Design make an analysis of your current website. Find out how much room you have for improvement! Get a comparison against your competition’s website. Or if you don’t yet have a website, understand how strong are your competitors Internet presence and how small of an effort might be needed to easily overtake them in the search engine results. Contact us today to arrange a no-obligation discussion.