DIY Business Website for Small to Medium Businesses
Things to Consider about a DIY Business Website
If you landed here, you are likely contemplating a DYI business website for your small business (small being a relative term), or you may have issues about current website like:
- Your current business website is not delivering on your expectations;
- A new fresher look (design) is needed
- The existing website to be “responsive” (mobile device compatible)
- For the effort and investment made in your current website, you expected better results.
Whatever your questions or current situation you have landed in the right place!
Without any judgement being made on any decisions you previously made about you about about your small business website – we are here to help.
We are here to help you think-through if creating a DIY business website is the way you should go — We have information to help you! Contact us today!
How Much Can A DYI Website Save Me??
The learning curve on building a DIY business website varies depend on the goals and objectives you have for your business website.
- There are a lot of great primers, and online tutorials, there is even a Building a Web Site For Dummies book.
- I know there are YouTube videos that can help me.
- I have seen instructional websites with do it yourself kits and templates that will tell you a lot about what you need to know.
Soon you have convinced yourself — I can do this!
So the next day you go back and spend an hour or two a day learning more again and building another piece of the website you want to use to increase your business and make you more money.
And then, if you are like most small business owners and entrepreneurs working to create your own website, you likely have to go back and review and, maybe even redo, what you did before implemented that cool new feature.
How Well Is Your
Small Business Running Right Now.
Let’s be real, you still need to attend to the daily needs of your business. Most of your time and effort into your business and your change in focus causes you to forget what you thought you learned before, and now need to thoroughly review again.
Pretty soon you have invested countless hours every week for several months on end into designing your own website. You learn something new and spending time redoing what you did; you watch and learn a lot more but are not getting to a finished product.
At the same time you’re not fully focused on taking care of customers and spending time with your family while all the time you’re not making very much progress toward getting to a finished product. Six or more months or a year goes buy and your business partner (or your wife) wonders aloud if you’ll ever get it done.
Are you Confidently Committed to Building a DIY Business Website?
What’s your time worth to your business?
This is the question that many business owners and leaders miss.
How long have your “do it yourself” efforts delayed a new website from bringing you new and better clientele and creating new business opportunities?
How much money have you really saved while your website isn’t finished and being that functioning money making machine?
Pause for a few minutes… Be honest with yourself and…
Ask yourself about your knowledge to do this?
- Do you know what makes-up a good website?
- Do you really know how to plan this type of work?
- How should you allocate your focus and where to spend your time?
- What should you be doing first?
- What you should be doing later?
- What will be prioritized or ignored until the site is up and running?
Or, If Not So Confident,
Are You Open to Having a Partner to Do This With You?
Many business owners have made investment in tools, software, and premium plugins; watched a ton of instructional videos, written a lot of website content and spent time writing blog posts and still don’t have an effective money making and new customer producing website.
You’re not the first person to have had this experience trying to go the DIY website way.
Are you ready to do what you do best — which is running your business?
- Are you ready to step away from all the effort you’ve made and get this done?
- Are you ready to stop pounding your head against the wall?
- Are you ready to have a functional, effective, money making small business website in a rather short period of time?
If you’re ready to hand this off to someone with knowledge and experience who will spend a few hours with you and get it done, send us a note using the form below.
Start a conversation with us today! You will rest easy and be happy with the final outcome.